- You can instantly track inventory through your AGOnline portal, eliminating ordering mistakes and giving you insight into ordering habits. No more ordering 10,000 extra business cards because you accidently ordered twice!
- If you have different departments or even different locations ordering materials through the portal, it’s easy to see who’s ordering what and what kind of money they’re spending. This immediately helps you figure out budgets based on departments and can accurately depict cash flow within the business’ different segments.
- Allocate ordering to people you trust, instead of placing the burden on a single person! With different user IDs possible, you can let the leash out on employees who have proven themselves trustworthy, allowing them to do more and you to focus on other things with confidence.
- Organization and cataloging is a breeze with AGOnline! Need to keep a template handy for future ordering? Have graphics and colors picked out that need to be saved? AGOnline does this for you, to keep all of your critical documents and variables on hand for when you need them next.
Archive: April 2016
If you’re looking for a way to streamline materials ordering, inventory control or interdepartmental budgeting, the obvious answer is to hire an office manager… but unfortunately, this isn’t always possible. Budget concerns and a number of other barriers make it difficult to simply fill a position and even if you do hire an office manager, there’s no guarantee that this person is going to address all of the needs you have. Instead, what you really need is a digital portal that manages budget, materials and inventory for you! This is exactly the function of AGOnline, and more and more businesses are starting to see the benefits in building their own private storefronts through the AGOnline portal. Setting up for success Setting up an AGOnline storefront is far easier than you think—all you really need to do is speak with a local AlphaGraphics to get started! The portal is constructed and branded for your company and when all is said and done, it’s completely customizable to your needs. The best part: it takes minimal work on your end, so you can focus on running your business. When your storefront is up and running, it’s easy to load it with all of the critical materials that you find yourself ordering regularly. From NCR forms to business cards, letterhead to marketing and promotional materials, virtually anything you might need to have printed will be accessible with the click of a button. Keeping track of everything Aside from giving you full access to everything you need in terms of printed products, having a customized, private AGOnline storefront at your disposal also comes with a number of other benefits—benefits that go a long way to antiquating your vacant office manager position:
April 15 / 2016
March Madness has come and gone, and football season is still six months down the line—which means it can only be one time of year. That’s right, spring training is over and baseball season is upon us! People are flocking into stadiums across the nation to watch America’s favorite pastime, while at home, little leaguers are putting on their uniforms and getting ready to take home this season’s trophy. Baseball season is about more than the players on the field, however—it’s also about the local businesses and sponsors who put them out there with fresh uniforms on their backs! And while major league teams don’t have to worry about finding sponsors, your local area little league teams might not be so fortunate. Luckily, small businesses of all types are the perfect sponsors for local area baseball teams! A small cash donation makes sure registration and equipment fees are paid, while the small business itself benefits from being the official sponsor of that team. It’s a win-win situation! And while you might be content with just getting the kids some jerseys, this year it might be time to consider a few other advertising investments as well. Picture this: your kids take the field in the new uniforms you sponsored as community members clap and cheer. The other team cranks a big hit into left field, where your kid makes a great diving catch to end the inning! And, right behind him when he stands up is a bright, attractive banner advertising your small business. It’s like something out of a movie! Being the official sponsor of a little league team gives you the opportunity to advertise through them, without detracting from the altruism of your sponsorship. Smart businesses jump on this opportunity and when they do, it yields great results. Take a look at some of the sponsorship materials that you can use to your advantage if you’re kind enough to sponsor a local little league team:
- Banners: Banners are big, bright and undeniable. Position one on the fence in left field, right outside the gate to the baseball diamond or nearby the concession stands to get the attention of people. When they know you support the local team, they’re more apt to support you!
- Apparel: Jerseys are a great start to your sponsorship, but you can always take things further! Create nifty shirts or hats for local team supporters to buy and don’t be shy about putting your business’ name and logo on them.
- Trinkets: Key chains, bottle openers, backpacks and more are all great items that will be often used throughout the summer. With your logo on them in team colors, you can extend your marketing profile through your sponsorship. Smaller accessories like beer koozies are also ideal and can be given away at games as free marketing swag.
- Schedules: Whether it’s a fridge magnet or a desktop calendar, having a schedule that shows all of your team’s games is going to be a handy item for followers of the team. Brand it with your business’ images for marketing appeal, and you can even think about including coupons or codes that potential buyers might only get if they buy a calendar.
April 05 / 2016