- We’re fully SEO-optimized! Now, customers searching for a wide range of print, marketing and signage services will be directed to our new website, where they can easily explore our capabilities.
- Our website now features responsive design, which enables customers to browse on any device with optimal results. From desktops to smartphones, tablets and beyond, we welcome customers across all modes of tech!
- We’ve opened the lines of communication! Customers can now contact us directly through our website to get quotes and information about their unique print and marketing projects.
- agOnline is now live through our website, which enables recurring customers to order materials and manage their print products remotely, from any location at any time. We’ve made collaborating with your local AlphaGraphics even easier!
Archive: April 2017
The old saying is, “practice what you preach.” It’s a good reminder to take your own advice and be mindful of the wisdom you’re dispensing to others. For all of us here at AlphaGraphics, it means paying attention to the marketing advice we give our customers—to make sure we’re helping them achieve new levels of success. In the ultimate gesture of taking our own advice, AlphaGraphics is pleased to announce our brand-new website! We’ve taken all of the advice, counsel, wisdom and disclaimers we’ve dispensed over the years to heart, building our brand-new web presence around the best practices we use to help our very own customers succeed. We invite you to take a look at https://www.alphagraphics.com/! What’s new? You might be wondering what we’ve done to our website to fully transform it into what you see today. The answer is, frankly, a lot! The AlphaGraphics team has gone right to the core, to give our website a complete makeover from the ground up. Here are a few of the highlights:
You probably already have a personal LinkedIn page that showcases your talents and experience, shouldn't you give your business the same advantage? LinkedIn can be a great place to showcase your products and services as well as connect with business owners and other professionals with similar interests. It can also be a great place to market your business B2B but, we'll get into that later. Creating Your LinkedIn Company Page To start out, you will need to create your business listing from scratch (LinkedIn has improved this process drastically in the past few years). First off, login to your LinkedIn account using your personal credentials. Once you are logged in, you will look up to the top right corner of your screen and select the circle that says "work" with 9 small squares as the icon. Click this icon. Scroll down the menu to the option that says "Create A Company Page" and select this option. You will then be prompted to set up your company page. Create your page by entering your company name.
- Please use the name you use for your business listed in Portal
- Check your URL and make sure that it lists like: alphagraphics-salt-lake-city-ut
- City separated with dashes and state abbreviation added to the end.