- You submit your order or online list of materials;
- We receive the order in real time and process it;
- The customized materials are delivered directly to you!
At AlphaGraphics, we’re always looking to make our printing and marketing services more convenient for our customers. We know that a business leader’s most valuable resource is time—and that’s why we’ve introduced AGOnline: our automated, cloud-based ordering system. First and foremost, AGOnline is a quick and convenient way to order the materials you need to run your business in a day-to-day capacity, But, did you know that it’s also an ideal way to simplify training for every employee coming on board? That’s right: we can help you get the training materials you need to facilitate a streamlined onboarding process. How the AGOnline process works for your business The AGOnline process is as streamlined as it gets. With just a set of login credentials and a specially designed digital storefront, you’ll have access to a full catalog of materials for order and re-order. Here’s how it works:
September 15 / 2016
Printing is an inherently physical business—meaning there will always need to be a press and some sort of tangible material to get the job done. But there are some aspects of printing that have definitely reaped the benefit of digital technologies, including the way many print providers are communicating with customers. We’re talking, of course, about web-to-print portals and the revolutionary way by which they’ve served to streamline nearly every facet of the printing process! Ordering, proofing and prepping, made easy Digital technology in the form of a web-to-print portal has effectively consolidated the print prep process into a real-time, nearly instantaneous workflow. As a result, some of the biggest hurdles in the print process are absolved right from the get-go, including:
- With the ability to create approval workflows, web-to-print offers an immersive, collaborative experience for buyer and printer alike. Customers can submit a design, printers can proof it, and customers can then approve it quickly, expediting a timeline that might otherwise require a more extensive degree of back and forth communication.
- Ordering from scratch is also made simple! Printers can create online storefronts with basic, customizable options, providing a foundation for creation that’s quicker and more affordable for customers than creating something from scratch or hiring a designer.
- Within the web-to-print environment, sharing materials and print collateral is made easy via cloud uploading and collaboration. Again, extensive back and forth is eliminated, getting the project to the print floor quicker and with fewer opportunities for error.
- Customers looking for a quick, non-committal quote can submit a small amount of information through the portal, which opens up a dialog with the printer. Quotes and pricing can be exchanged, with the opportunity to create a conversion through this passive sales channel.
- Web-to-print environments present the allure of modernization. Being accessible online, where a majority of business is done, is appealing to potential customers who want an upfront guarantee of effectiveness and efficiency.
- For printers, inquiries through the web-to-print portal can be handled accordingly via workflow automation. For example, an inquiry regarding large format POP materials may be directed to one person specifically within the business—leads can automatically be sent to that person through the web-to-print portal.
- In proofing projects throughout the duration of the workflow, as prompted by the portal’s built-in checks and balances, printers can ensure the final job going to print is perfect, minimizing re-print potential due to poor proofing.
- Customers can submit collateral through the web portal, saving them the time of having to send multiple emails or navigate through various links to online repositories. This also expedites the job by giving printers instant access to necessary files throughout the duration of the job.
- The organization and structure of a web-to-print portal means minimizing lost collateral, misplaced files or erratic email chains. These things all cost time and money to resolve.
June 20 / 2016
If you’re looking for a way to streamline materials ordering, inventory control or interdepartmental budgeting, the obvious answer is to hire an office manager… but unfortunately, this isn’t always possible. Budget concerns and a number of other barriers make it difficult to simply fill a position and even if you do hire an office manager, there’s no guarantee that this person is going to address all of the needs you have. Instead, what you really need is a digital portal that manages budget, materials and inventory for you! This is exactly the function of AGOnline, and more and more businesses are starting to see the benefits in building their own private storefronts through the AGOnline portal. Setting up for success Setting up an AGOnline storefront is far easier than you think—all you really need to do is speak with a local AlphaGraphics to get started! The portal is constructed and branded for your company and when all is said and done, it’s completely customizable to your needs. The best part: it takes minimal work on your end, so you can focus on running your business. When your storefront is up and running, it’s easy to load it with all of the critical materials that you find yourself ordering regularly. From NCR forms to business cards, letterhead to marketing and promotional materials, virtually anything you might need to have printed will be accessible with the click of a button. Keeping track of everything Aside from giving you full access to everything you need in terms of printed products, having a customized, private AGOnline storefront at your disposal also comes with a number of other benefits—benefits that go a long way to antiquating your vacant office manager position:
- You can instantly track inventory through your AGOnline portal, eliminating ordering mistakes and giving you insight into ordering habits. No more ordering 10,000 extra business cards because you accidently ordered twice!
- If you have different departments or even different locations ordering materials through the portal, it’s easy to see who’s ordering what and what kind of money they’re spending. This immediately helps you figure out budgets based on departments and can accurately depict cash flow within the business’ different segments.
- Allocate ordering to people you trust, instead of placing the burden on a single person! With different user IDs possible, you can let the leash out on employees who have proven themselves trustworthy, allowing them to do more and you to focus on other things with confidence.
- Organization and cataloging is a breeze with AGOnline! Need to keep a template handy for future ordering? Have graphics and colors picked out that need to be saved? AGOnline does this for you, to keep all of your critical documents and variables on hand for when you need them next.
April 15 / 2016
Any opportunity to streamline a business’ efficiency and processes is an opportunity worth exploring. Most often, these opportunities involve using new technologies and resources to either cut down on the time spent doing a task or reducing the number of steps involved. And, when the opportunity to do both arises, there’s no question that it’s going to translate into major successes for the business in general. A Web-to-Print portal is a superb example of one such opportunity and something that virtually any business can utilize when it comes to streamlining productivity and efficiency. An online print portal gives businesses the ability to:
- Streamline the print materials ordering process
- Reduce mistakes involved with ordering materials
- Preserve digital records of materials ordering
- Broaden access to critical printed materials
March 22 / 2016
Many businesses—especially small to medium-sized businesses—leverage the interconnectivity of different technologies to improve day-to-day operations. And while using smartphones to keep up with social media followers or collecting in-store signups for an email newsletter are great ways to keep your business’ marketing machine moving forward, there’s a simpler, more encompassing technology that needs to be taken into consideration: a customized Web-to-Print portal. AlphaGraphics has always worked hard to help bolster the successes of its local area business clients and now we’re taking it one step further with the advent of agOnline: our Web-to-Print portal solution. Through agOnline, we’re helping our clients leverage the convenience of digital technology to get the superior quality printed products they need for marketing, advertising and regular business operations. (more…) Read article →
March 10 / 2016
Does your small business or organization require branded products or marketing materials that are ordered and printed consistently? If so, ask yourself: are you reaping the benefits of a Web-to-Print portal to manage and process these orders? What is a Web-to-Print portal? A Web-to-Print portal is a convenient and streamlined way to get the printed collateral you need, without having to worry about managing individual orders or keeping track of order documentation. It works like this. Your printer sets up a website that has all of your frequently-ordered materials on it: business cards, brochures, sales sheets, flyers, stationary, forms and whatever else you might use on a regular basis. This is your portal—it’s the place where you’ll come to order materials when you’ve run out. It can even be updated and changed regularly as you add or discontinue materials! How Does it Work? The function of a Web-to-Print portal is simple: you select the materials you need, submit the order, and your request will be forwarded directly to your printer! Your company or organization is billed based on your agreement with the printer, but in the meantime, your order for materials is being fulfilled in real time, so you have the items you need to be most effective on the job. Best of all, the portal is going to serve as an organizational tool for your orders and documentation. No more flipping through binders of purchase orders to see when you last ordered business cards or trying to track down proof of an order for your department head to sign off on! The Many Benefits of a Web-to-Print Portal A Web-to-Print portal is the pinnacle of efficiency when it comes to ordering printed products. With just a few clicks of the mouse and mere minutes on the clock you can effectively put in an order for everything you need, to be processed quickly by your printer. Moreover, your portal is going to have any and all information you might need before you order: quantities per pack, pricing, turnaround time and other intricate details such as what the stock of the material itself. In this way, you can determine exactly what you need as you order, preventing mistakes that end up costing money. The sheer compartmentalized nature of a Web-to-Print portal is also going to dramatically improve order organization. The portal will have everything from order histories to order documentation and more, all digitized and cataloged to make your life easier! This is the ultimate time-saver when it comes to pulling up specific orders or quality checking your documentation against problems. Finally, let’s not discount simplicity. Ordering printed materials through a Web-to-Print portal is going to be so easy that just about anyone can do it without fail. If your office manager is out sick or you’re delegating the task to someone else, you can have peace of mind that an order is going to be properly placed thanks to the ease of use associated with the portal. Setting Up a Web-to-Print Portal If your business or organization isn’t already using a Web-to-Print portal to streamline the ordering of printed products, now is the time to start! Contact your local AlphaGraphics today to quickly set up a branded portal that you can begin using in just days! Then, have peace of mind when you place orders through your new portal, knowing that we’ll take care of the rest. Read article →
February 05 / 2016