By Mark Lee
Some of the best ways to maximize your marketing message are the simplest. Take window and wall graphics, for example – a great way to boost your brand awareness or take your advertising to the next level by highlighting promotions, special offers, or other short messages.
Window and wall graphics are used for everything, including displaying seasonal images, making interior rooms private, showcasing your products and services and creating texture on a boring wall.
Window graphics have evolved from paint that you need to scrape off with a putty knife to sleek, attractive decals that are visually appealing. As smallbusinessesdoitbetter.com notes, window graphics offer many important benefits:
· Instant, inexpensive advertising: With window and wall decals, you can tell prospective customers on the street exactly who you are and what you do. With this information, word-of-mouth advertising about your company will grow and spread within your neighborhood.
· Build your brand: To grow a business, you have to build a brand. A plain window or wall doesn’t say much to a person passing by, except for the hours of operation and forms of payment that you accept. A smart window decal, however, turns heads and builds invaluable brand recognition.
· Promote specials : You can only do so much advertising in newspapers, through social networking sites and on other forms of media. Give your marketing efforts an extra boost with a window graphic that makes the public curious about what you offer, the latest deals and your services.
· Enhance privacy: There are some instances when people passing by don’t need to see everything that goes on inside your business, like when you’re talking to a new client. Other times, there are simply too many distractions outside. A decorative wall film quickly solves these problems and gives the privacy that your clients seek.
· Offer a better view: Things like a brick wall, back alley or the dumpsters aren’t the ideal view for an office. Instead of covering the sight with clunky blinds, consider installing a window graphic instead. Use the graphic to thank your customers for their business, build your brand or offer helpful information.
· Provide direction: When people pull instead of push, get confused about parking or don’t know which door to use, let a window decal give the message. The last thing you want to do is frustrate a customer before she even walks through the door.
· Attractively shield the sun: Despite the view that you may have out of the window, a blinding sun is a turnoff to customers and reduces worker productivity. Instead, use the sun to your advantage. Use a decal to shield eyes from the sun’s bright rays while making the colors on your window graphic pop.
· Save on city permits: When you want to put up a sign, sandwich board or banner, most cities limit their sizes and/or require the purchase of a permit. If you don’t follow the rules regarding store- or business-front signage, you could receive a fine. Windows and walls, on the other hand, are generally fair game. Use large graphic decals instead of signs and banners to save time and money.