As the year winds down and the New Year is about to start, now is the time to plan your marketing activity for 2016. It doesn’t have to be fancy; it can be simple. Simple is good. Done is better than perfect.
Here is your to-do list to help you out:
- Thank customers for 2015 business
- Ask customers about what one thing more they would want in the coming year from you; a wish list
- Ask customers if they know anyone else that could use your products and services. Be specific in person, via email or on the telephone or all 3.
- Email customers with a different subject line – can be the same message. Frequency of communication is key.
- Consider one new marketing tactic – postcards, signs, direct mail, social media, telemarketing, guerrilla marketing. Plan it, consistently use it, get help if you need it from experts.
- Plan your marketing vehicles and frequency. Write it down. Measure it. If it works continue it; if it doesn’t, get rid of it. If it kind of works, fix it.
- Revisit your messaging, emphasizing benefits with calls to action, all directed to your target market.
- Venture into a new social media platform, add connections and have a goal to be consistent in your communication and conversation. Get help if you need it. Integrate it with all other marketing.
- For those components where you need to consult an expert, start here:
- Happy Marketing from AlphaGraphics, Carrollton, TX.