What is digital printing?
Digital printing, best used for items that require high amounts of intricate detailing, is the process of printing digital images directly to a variety of media substrates. Unlike Offset Printing, there is no requirement for a printing plate.
Digital files such as PDFs, Desktop publishing files can be fed directly to the digital printing press printing and can be printed on variety of substrates.
Digital Printing Vs Offset Printing
- Plates – where as offset printing is dependent on Plates, Digital Printing doesn’t requires any plates and digital images can be directly fed to digital printing press.
- Number of Copies (Short Runs Or Large Runs) – Digital Printing can be used for short runs starting from 1 as no plates or screens are required, Offset Printing is still the prevalent method when your business needs long runs viz 1000 copies or more. The more the print copies and the cost diminishes for offset printing, hence this is the best advantage of offset printing for large runs.
- Intricate Detailing – Through digital Printing You can design and print images digitally with fine intricate details.
- Variable data printing (VDP) – Digital Printing utilizes database driven print files for the mass personalization of printed materials.
- One of the biggest advantage of Digital Printing is its ability of editing, images can be edited, retouched, final improvisations can be done till the very last precious moments.
- Sleeking and stamping foils can be bonded to digital ink to be printed on virtually any digital printed surface.
- Print-on-Demand – Personalization is one of THE main stay of Digital Printing.
Basics to Building a High Revenue Generator Customer Printing Campaign –
- Understanding your customers Demographics is important to build a visually appealing Brand Management or New Product Launches Campaigns.
- Printing Marketing Materials to Speak to Your Audience
- Simple, aesthetic easy to read, and visually appealing designs with durable and high quality print marketing materials can catch the essence of your Brand Campaigns. And create a customer engagement, boosting your sales funnel.
- A Good Design & Printing strategy To boost revenues for Your Clients, maintains a balance between different Printing Techniques.
Points to consider before finalizing Your Printing Company –
- Check the portfolio of your Printing Company.
- Trustworthiness, reviews, history of the Printing Company.
- Variety of Projects executed both short runs, long runs, on different Printing Technologies.
- A balance of affordability, creativity should be maintained as per customer’s specific requirement.
At AlphaGraphics in Carrollton, we specialize in affordable printing! We have a variety of printing options available including offset, digital, and large format – such as signs.
However, as a full-service print shop, we have a lot more to offer beyond typical print jobs. We have graphic designers who can create any design or logo you might need, and marketing consultants who will help you make effective decisions when it comes to your latest business venture. No matter what project you’re working on, we can help!
We offer all of our printing, design, marketing and large format printing services with rush delivery available in Texas Including Carrollton, Lewisville, Coppell, Flower Mound and more…