In today’s digital world, you may be tempted to think business cards have gone the way of the horse and buggy or a corded telephone (remember those?), but nothing could be further from the truth. Why? Building your contact network is critical to growing your business. Emails and texts are deleted in seconds, but business cards provide a tangible representation of your products or services and leave a lasting impression. And let’s face it, nothing makes a connection like a business card accompanying a handshake after a sales meeting, networking event, or trade show. In fact, according to one study, you can expect sales to increase by 2.5% for every 2,000 business cards you hand out!
Here’s a look at some tips from our Dallas, TX print center experts on how to use business cards to mirror your organization’s culture and make a bold statement for your brand.
Reasons to Keep Printing
There have been many changes in how business is done over the last year and a half, but the importance of a good first impression hasn’t. For your card to be an effective marketing and sales tool, you need to invest in more than a plain white, flimsy business card. Whether you’re printing for multiple people on your sales team or need some for a last-minute trade show, business cards are an affordable way to convey valuable contact info at a critical contact point.
How to Make Your Business Card Stand Out
Your business card creates an opportunity to show how unique your brand is and what you stand for. Do it right by designing a business card that’s engaging, informative, and gets noticed! Whether your card embraces originality, elegance, or minimalism, your style should connect with your target audience.
Here are some business card applications and ideas that will help make your card memorable:
- Unique die-cuts, typography, paper, and card stock (remove comma)
- Magnetic, custom coatings, or multi-layer “sandwich” cards
- Modern, circuit-board design engraving in heavy card stock or metal
- Fun and unexpected design that plays up bold and contrasting colors
- Foil-stamping or embossing on thick cardstock with attention to detail
- Suede, metallic, plastic or wood-grain finishes
Pro Design Tip: Design your business card first to reflect your brand, and second, to be exciting and noteworthy.
Business Card Marketing Tips
Your business cards are so much more than an offering of information. They are an essential part of your integrated marketing communications.
Here are some creative ways to make your business card translate into successful, long-lasting relationships:
- Personalize your card by adding a photo
- Include a call to action like adding a QR code that connects to your landing page or a link to scheduling a free consultation or sample
- Include a testimonial to build trust and credibility
- Include your mission or vision statement on the back of your cards
- Add matching stationery, thank you cards, notepads, and other products to create a custom corporate branding package
- Include a special offer, perfect for sharing at Dallas, TX trade shows and faraway conferences
Your Uptown | Park Cities | North Dallas Resource for Business Card Printing & Design
Are you ready to create business cards designed to connect and develop relationships with new customers and vendors? Our designers and production team are ready to help! Our team at AlphaGraphics Uptown | Park Cities | North Dallas has 35+ years of experience working with local businesses on their sign, print, and marketing needs. We make business easier for you. Don’t believe us? See our public reviews for what customers have said about our high-quality products, excellent customer service, and efficient turnaround times.