In today’s world, consumers are inundated with information relentlessly begging for their attention. In most instances, these marketing efforts are to no avail and their message is ignored, deleted, thrown away or even worse; results in adverse reactions to your brand.
This is why personalization is such a pivotal component of digital marketing strategies. Through the collection and sorting of consumer data, we are able to “Get Personal” and create tailored content that is relevant to an audience’s needs.
Here is what consumers have to say:
- 31% wish their shopping experience was far more personal than it currently is (Infosys Research)
- 57% are willing to share their personal data in exchange for personalized offers or discounts (Salesforce)
- 62% say it is acceptable to send personalized offers/discounts based on items they have already purchased (McKinsey)
- Consumers interest in personalization is highest when related to a recent purchase, similar product purchases, or updates on availability and price (McKinsey)
- 53% sign up to get personalized offers (McKinsey)
- 63% said they acted on a personalized message (McKinsey)
There is a balance to maintain while personalizing your marketing, including privacy. The key is to be mindful of how we use the data while continuing to protect and build consumer trust.
Learn how AlphaGraphics of West Houston can help you “Get Personal” with your customers? Send us a request here.