Recovery Marketing for Restaurants in Reopening
As businesses across the world prepare to reopen and adjust to our new normal, our team at AlphaGraphics Kansas City has been brainstorming ideas on how to help our local community. We decided to focus on industries that have been affected the most; providing tips and recovery packages to those industries to reframe their marketing strategies.
Today we are focusing on restaurants.
The situation isn’t likely to change overnight but restaurants that are preparing now are better positioned to come out ahead of their competitors when it is time to operate as normal. While businesses need to be careful of extensive spending right now, it is equally important to spend your marketing dollars wisely.
Here are some tips for updating your recovery marketing strategy after COVID19.
- Update Your Website: Avoid confusion by making sure that any new products and procedures are easily accessible.
- Email your customers with new procedures: Let your customers know what actions you are implementing to protect them and your staff.
- Social Media: Reconnect with your target audience. Share new procedures, current specials, and behind the scenes peeks of your restaurant. Create a local events calendar and focus on your location. Promote local musicians, artists, and other creatives.
- Offer Virtual Tours: Offering a virtual tour of your space gives your customers a unique behind the scenes look at your business. Showcase your employees and what differentiates your brand from your competitors.
- Offer DIY Cooking Kits: Share a video or Livestream your kitchen producing a popular menu item. Then create an at-home cooking kit for customers to bring home all the ingredients needed for that meal. Great way to get rid of bulk ingredients while engaging with your customers!
- Curbside Pick Up Signs & Banners: Let your customers know that your restaurant is open! We have templated banners, yard signs, and A-frame signs that we can customize to direct your customers for curbside pick up.
- Labels & Seals: Thank your customers for supporting your restaurant and show them that their packaging has not been tampered with labels & seals.
- Window Graphics: Brand your windows with your updated hours, specials, and social distancing policies.
- Synthetic Menus & Door Hangers: Up to 12” x 18” in size, synthetic menus allow for menus to be sanitized frequently, without damaging your product.
- Create a Customer Loyalty Program: Provide your customers with a special coupon to thank them for supporting your business. Encourage them to leave a review and return.
- Vehicle Graphics & Magnets: Another great opportunity to let your customers know about your restaurant and that you are open is Vehicle Graphics & Magnets.
- Interior Floor Graphics: Direct your customers through your restaurant with social distancing floor graphics.
- Acrylic/Plexi shields: Protect your customers and staff with Acrylic shields in front of your counters.
- Mailing: Take advantage of everyone working from home! Send out postcards letting your customers know of your hours, new policies, specials, or take out menus. Use direct mail to enhance your digital marketing and increase your ROI with Informed Delivery Campaigns through the US Postal Service. ~Interested in learning more? Give us a call.
-#SafeReturnKC: The guide for responsible re-entry into the workforce.
About AlphaGraphics Kansas City
Located in the creative Crossroads Arts District, AlphaGraphics Kansas City is a certified Women-Owned business that specializes in helping Kansas City businesses solve marketing problems. The printing company’s production specialties include custom digital color and large format printing.
For further information about AlphaGraphics Kansas City and their capabilities, contact the AGKC team at 816-842-4200 or visit their website, AlphaGraphics KC.