AlphaGraphics Lake Mary has developed a number of print and sign assets to assist in the effort to communicate safety and disease prevention. The materials have been developed with CDC guidelines and provide signage for several areas of your business for both customers and employees. This kit is easily customizable and can be produced quickly in our Lake Mary center. It consists of the following products, which can be purchased as a package or individually.
- Banner Stand and Graphics – can be set up near the entrance or common areas of your business where both employees and customers can view.
- Bathroom Mirror and Door Decals – can be placed on front doors, bathroom mirrors, etc.
- Poster (various sizes available) – are primarily intended to be displayed in common areas for employees, such as in break rooms, locker rooms, etc.
- Magnets – could be placed on all the metal doors, elevators, laptops, filing cabinets, etc. to keep germ prevention top-of-mind with employees.
- Table Tents – are ideal for hotel guest rooms, tables in lounges, restaurants and other eating areas.
We can also customize or design any specific marketing tools you may need in your continuing efforts to communicate with your staff and customers. From direct mail to signage, call us today.
Free Posters Available
AlphaGraphics Lake Mary is offering these 11″ x 17″ posters for FREE* to any business or organization that would like to use them to help stop the spread of germs and protect our neighbors, coworkers, friends and family from the spread of coronavirus and other pathogens.
Simply stop by our center at 1061 S. Sun Drive in Lake Mary (behind the Target at Lake Mary Blvd and Rinehart Rd) to pick up a poster or two.
If you prefer, you may click here to download the poster and print it at your office or home.
*While supplies last.