As a small business, we’re thrilled to be a part of the Shop Small Movement, proudly backed by American Express. This movement is a nationwide effort to support and celebrate small businesses every day and everywhere.
As Small Business Saturday is quickly approaching, we’re sharing 3 ways to promote your business on November 30.
- Utilize the free marketing materials in the Shop Small Studio to get customized email templates, posters, social media assets, and more. Put them to work to encourage shoppers to Shop Small with you on the day. New this year, American Express has added Instagram Stories templates to even further engage with your followers.
2. Leading up to November 30, promote an exclusive deal to help drive foot traffic to your location or website. By spending a bit on marketing efforts, you can help increase sales even further.
Some of the most common discounts and promotions are:
- Percentage-based discount (30% off)
- Dollar value-based discount ($10.00 off when you spend a minimum of $50.00)
- Free Shipping
- Free gift with purchase
- Buy one, get one…(choose from a percent-based discount or free option)
- Promote an exclusive deal
3. Review your customer’s journey for the annual Shop Small event. Think of Small Business Saturday as a great way to review your storefront and website in the eyes of your customers. What can be improved to help drive sales? Do you have a retractable banner that is a bit outdated? Or do you wish you had a sidewalk sign that could attract more customers to your store? This is where we can help! We’ve compiled a list of helpful marketing materials that can elevate your customer’s journey.
- Business Cards
- Sidewalk Sign
- Graphic Design
- Custom cards and invitations
- Promotional Products and Swag
- Customized forms and invoices
- Custom labels, stickers, and decals
- Newsletters and flyers
- Retractable banner
- Copies and Copy Services
- Retail Sign
- Window Graphics
When you Shop Small, you promote thriving communities across the country. In fact, for every dollar you spend when you Shop Small, approximately 67 cents stays in the local community.* That’s something we can all get behind.
Plus we warmly welcome all major credit card brands, including American Express® Cards, so you can pay for things you need in the way that’s most convenient for you.
When you Shop Small with us, you can get help with your business needs and help small businesses thrive as well.
Thanks for shopping small with us!
About AlphaGraphics Oceanside
AlphaGraphics Oceanside is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned business that specializes in printing services, marketing solutions, banners, mailing services, graphic design, and sign services. From planning to design to implementation, the expert level team at AlphaGraphics Oceanside provides businesses customized marketing and print solutions. AlphaGraphics Oceanside is a certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE), Small Business Micro (SB), Small Business Enterprise (SBE), and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with the State of California. Learn how AlphaGraphics Oceanside can help meet SB, SBE, DVBE, SDVOSB requirements at blogs.alphagraphics.com.
AlphaGraphics Oceanside | Get Noticed. Get Business.
Address: 1920 Oceanside Blvd #2, Oceanside, CA 92054
Business Hours: M-F 8:00AM to 5:30PM
Office: (760) 722-1485
DVBE, SB, SBE, SDVOSB Certified
Certification ID: 2003602
Tom Guminski, Owner
Direct Line: (760) 828-0154
*The statistic cited is an estimate based on calculations using data on small businesses with under 100 employees from the U.S. Small Business Administration, as reported in the 2018 Small Business Economic Impact Study conducted by Econsult Solutions, Inc. (ESI) on behalf of American Express.