At AlphaGraphics, our motto is “GET NOTICED. GET BUSINESS.” We understand that your time and money are valuable resources in making that happen. What follows is a basic list of how to prepare your file so that your project is completed more quickly.
- Resolution: What is the resolution of the document?
- Dimensions: What is the document’s width and height? Is the document the correct size for the project?
- Safety Zone: Is the document designed such that the safety zone is considered?
- 0.125” on all sides: business cards, name tag
- 0.5” on all sides: coroplast signs, non-hemmed/non-grommeted banner
- 2” on all sides: hemmed/grommeted banners
- YES, 0.125” bleeds are needed: most standard print products (business cards, postcards, leave-behind cards, pads, trifold brochures, carbonless forms)
- YES, 0.5” bleeds are needed: coroplast signs
- NO, no bleeds needed at all: pull-up banners
JOB ANALYSIS FORM
Click the link below to download our Job Analysis form. This helps you determine all the details of your project, including: How will my project be used? How many pages will my project be? On what material will I mount my project?