Whatever your business, no matter how large or small, an E-Commerce Website can help your bottom line. E-commerce websites are online shopping sites. When you set up an online shopping website, you are leveraging your sales power to become a 24/7 sales machine.
E-commerce sites are perfect for any business. Why?
1. Increased Customers – Websites allow you to increase your reach to more people in your local market and expand into a global market.
2. Expanded Marketing Reach – Diversify who sees your marketing, as well as gain new marketing tools unique to e-commerce.
3. Automated Sales Tools – Your e-commerce site is your 24/7 sales rep without the extra salary.
4. Open 24/7 – An e-commerce store is your 24/7 store front.
5. Increased Bottom Line – Add up the benefits of increased customers, expanded marketing, automated sales tools, niche market, and 24/7 store front, and you can see how your bottom line will grow.
6. Create Niche Markets – e-commerce is perfect for niche markets. Identify a trend, and market your product or service to that niche market.
The Ideal E-Commerce Site
1. Mobile and Tablet Responsive – Over 70% of all online purchases are made from a mobile device. When creating a new site, make sure it’s mobile responsive. If you have an existing site, get it updated to be mobile friendly!
2. Make sure it’s visually appealing and modern – Think about the sites that you buy from. I bet they have that “Love at first site” feeling. Good design and layout are extremely important to making sales and creating loyal buyers.
3. Make sure products can be found quickly – If buyers have to search too much, they will leave and move on to the next e-commerce site.
4. Include product descriptions – Give the buyer vital information. The size, materials, and other pertinent information will help close the sale.
5. Use high quality product photos. Great photos=more sales. Simple!
6. Offer deals, coupons, and discounts. They are great motivators to close the sale and pull in buyers that are on the fence about making a purchase.
7. Offer Social Sharing – People love to get input from their tribe and share products they love.
Check out our gallery of awesome e-commerce sites that are doing it right:
Alphagraphics San Francisco can help you create the perfect website with all the right elements to be a money making machine. We can guide you in decisions around:
- Niche Markets
- Vertical Markets
- # of Products and Categories
- Inventory Management
- Shipping Options
- Charging Tax
- Merchant Accounts
- Special Needs
Call us today to get started:
AlphaGraphics San Francisco on Sansome Street: (415) 781-4910
AlphaGraphics San Francisco on 2nd Street: (415) 882-9390