This is the time of year when I think about where we’ve been, where we are, and where I’d like to be this time next year. It also gets me thinking about the fact that I’m blessed with a loving family, good health and a business that supports my family. That being said, here’s a quick list of things I’d like for Christmas…
- Good health for my family
- The ability to stop worrying about things I can’t fix
- A banjo
- A 20% increase in revenue in our business
- A playoff appearance from either the Cleveland Indians or Cleveland Browns|
- No major car or home repairs
I’m sure there’s more, but I don’t wanna be greedy! Merry Christmas to all!