It’s December—which means holidays, festivities, and the New Year just around the corner. December also means it’s the ideal time to think carefully about your marketing budget and goals for the calendar year.
Set yourself—and your business—up for success.
How can you ensure you’re making the most of your marketing goals and budget? Let’s walk through some steps for easy planning:
- What are your goals for marketing in the coming year? How do you want your marketing materials to drive leads and referrals? How about closing sales for your business?
- Could you refresh or update your marketing materials to help you better achieve your goals? December is a great time to plan the changes you’d like to make.
- Are you missing any materials that might be useful to you—or your team? Do you have brochures, business cards, new client welcome packages, and postcards on hand?
- Are you running low on inventory of any of your regular materials? If so, now’s a good time to plan a reprint so you’re set for business when the calendar flips to 2017.
- Have you welcomed new team members who need business cards? Or, will you be welcoming new team members in the New Year?
- Do you have thank you cards for your sales team?
- Do your signs need a refresh? Do you need to replace any signage or banners?
At AlphaGraphics Wood Dale, we welcome the opportunity to design or refresh the materials you need to reach your marketing goals. You’re an expert on your business and your customers—we’ll help you figure out how to reach them in a way that makes them say “yes!” to you.
New Year’s planning is also about inventory. If it’s time to reorder materials, or perhaps print a new brochure or sales piece, you’ll want to think through quantities to make ordering as easy as possible.
- How big is your mailing list? How many mailings will you do?
- Are you or your team planning to attend any trade shows in 2017? Do you have open houses planned?
- Are there other promotional events where you’ll distribute your materials?
Add up the quantities you’ll need, and be sure to talk to us about those quantities to make the most of your budget. Ask us how we can save you money—we can consider paper size, quantities, and more to help you make the most of your resources. We can also help you with your mailing and fulfillment services—taking the responsibility off your desk.
As your partner, AlphaGraphics Wood Dale is proud to provide simple, effective and timely design and printing services for all your marketing needs in 2017. We provide great choices, at great prices, no matter your industry. A free quote is just a click away. Or give us a call at 630-595-6800. You can also view all of our services online or drop by our store to talk about your marketing needs, budget, and 2017 planning. We are conveniently located in Georgetown Square in Wood Dale.