These 5 Statistics Prove Worcester businesses can benefit from Variable Data Printing
Variable data printing has been around for quite a while. You’ve probably at one time or another received a letter or postcard with your name printed on it and had a personalized message. As times change, and customer data is more readily available than ever before (thanks to social media companies like Facebook) businesses can receive more and more information about their potential customers or clients. Here are 5 statistics that show how your businesses can benefit from Variable Data Printing (VDP).
- VDP success is enjoyed by many sectors, from travel to education. La Salle Academy used a VDP self-mailer for an alumni fundraising campaign and increased the average donation by 67%. Source: The Print on Demand Initiative. La Salle Academy, 2010
- A restaurant franchise used VDP to create customer cards printed with a unique URL and drew a 27% patron response. Source: The Print on Demand Initiative. Beef O’Brady’s
- A municipal federal credit union used VDP postcards to drive $1 million in loan activity and achieve an ROI of over 2,700% for the first year of interest income. Source: The Print on Demand Initiative. Wallingford Municipal Credit Union
- Combined with personalized URLs, email, and telemarketing, a local travel club found that variable data and imagery printing boosted bookings and membership. Source: The Print on Demand Initiative. CLUB ABC Tours Travel Campaign
- VDP plus cross channel marketing earned Hershey Entertainment and Resorts a 17% higher revenue and 10% more bookings. Source: DM News
Contact Alpahgraphics in Worcester to find out more about our VDP capabilities and how it can help your company. Call 508-793-0956