Vinyl banners are commonly seen for things like: displaying details about various events while also advertising Events, Lunch Specials, Holiday Sales, Business Names, and much more. But have you ever thought about using a heavy duty vinyl banner as an indoor sign, a temporary business sign or even as a decorative piece for your building? This article demonstrates five reasons why banners are an efficient and highly marketable and customize-able method for a variety of promotional strategies.
They Don’t Cost Too Much
The best reason to use vinyl banners as a type of advertising or signage is the cost: relative to other substrates and signage they don’t cost much.
- Use vinyl banners to effectively create an identity for your business; inform the public of sales, events or specials; be custom created for personal uses like birthday celebrations, weddings and more. They can also be used for booth identification at trade shows and farmer’s markets, at a fairly low price while still maintaining a professional appearance without appearing too flashy.
Digital Printing has Increased Vibrancy Of the Printed Images
As upgrades in digital color printing technology continue to expand, we begin to enter into the visually stunning arena of the digital printing process. Many printing or sign companies that produce vinyl banners use high-end digital printers that produce striking colors and imagery. These printers utilize all the colors of the rainbow, and this continuously draws people in for to look and use these vibrant colors for their designs. Coupled with cost effective vinyl banner pricing, the expanding visibility of digitally printed vinyl banners makes a great combo for those on a budget but who also want quality advertising via digital imaging at a fair market price.
Quick Turn Around
Originally the technology to print vinyl banners was limited. Most vinyl banners that needed to contain graphics would typically have used cut vinyl to create logos. In order to create these graphics, rolls of colored adhesive material would be cut into a specific shape and applied to the vinyl banner. If the banner needed to contain multiple colors, this old vinyl banner making process would become very tedious and time-consuming. The introduction of the digital printing, a vinyl banner can be printed in less than a half an hour, depending on its size. It can be ready for pick-up in less than a few hours or it can be printed and shipped to your door on the same day. This becomes useful for anyone who is on a tight schedule and needs a vinyl banner made quickly.
Today’s Vinyl Banners are More Durable Than Ever!
Vinyl banner material can be up to 18oz thick or even be double sided stitched together to make an almost indestructible material. Rarely would any business need a banner this thick, so a standard vinyl stock would be fine for the intended use. For a more permanent banner, hemming and sewn reinforced edges will all it to take on window load and weathering. This allows the banner to be able to endure the outdoor elements for long periods and last indoors almost indefinitely. Large format printing companies can assist you with any questions you need on the durability of your banner.
Vinyl Banners Can Be Used For Just About Any Type Of Signage.
If you are thinking about adding signage to your: school, gym, retail store, building or park you should consider a vinyl banner.
- Custom pole pockets can allow us to create hanging banners from ceilings that act as wayfinding signage or decoration.
- Pole Pocket and Brackets can be used with vinyl banners to create blade signs for the sides of buildings or light posts. You see these commonly throughout a city downtown area or on University campuses.
- Banners can be hung on buildings with custom grommet holes to act as a business sign. Although I would only recommend this as a temporary sign.
- Banners Can be used in gyms as signs to match the decor
- Outdoor Vinyl Banners can be used in parks to announce events or bands
- Indoor Banners can be used at trade shows as backdrop displays or table banners
The list goes on and on. Give Alphagraphics a call 508-793-0956 or click here to begin for you next custom vinyl banner order. Ask us about blind drop shipping the banners to wherever you need them to go.
Alphagraphics is a printing company in Worcester MA.