With every passing day, the techniques used to spread information continue to expand. You might ask if your message is receiving the attention it deserves or is it being concealed by all the visual noise. One way to combat this is to develop a great strategy that has various ways to communicate your message. These multiple touch point campaigns are necessary to getting your message out there successfully. One tried and true method to distribute your unique selling point is with signage, posters and graphics. Here are three ways that you can push your marketing message with custom signage and custom graphics.
1. Create Multiple Possibilities With Signs
Each individual sign and graphic creates a method of communication between your brand and the consumer.
- No matter what size, you can use different surfaces and the elements to your advantage by creating opportunities to communicate with your brand message. Custom wall murals and graphics can cause small spaces to seem larger, whereas a more spacious building can fit multiple custom dimensional signs, custom hanging posters and decor vinyl graphics.
- From vinyl floor graphics that direct someone to walk exactly to your store to the ceiling graphics that hang; your company can spread its message clearly in multiple ways and multiple areas.
2. Welcome Customers and Visitors With Signage When They Arrive
When someone enters your parking lot or drives by your building, they see your: outdoor building signage, parking lot directional signage, or store front retail graphics.
- Outdoor identification and directional signs create the first visual impression and silently assist newcomers with navigating the premises.
- Exterior signs create an identity for your company while also taking many forms such as site and monument signs, door and window graphics, and even branded doormats.
- Also, keep in mind, company vehicles can benefit from vehicle graphics and custom branded vehicle wraps which communicate information about your products and services wherever they drive (or park).
3. Use vinyl banners as a form of communication
- Grand Openings
- Interior Gym Signage
But you can use vinyl banners for more and more.
- Vinyl banners can be used in pull up banner frames to create vibrant messaging
- Vinyl banners material can be used to create a weather proof out door sign
- And we’ve even used outdoor vinyl banners to create unique awnings.
Your message can stand out and be memorable. By creating a sign and creating a visual graphics plan, you will increase your chances of reaching out to your target audience. If you’re interested in developing a consistent message, contact us today by calling: 508-793-0956 or clicking here.
Alphagraphics is a printing and sign company in Massachusetts